First time I've posted a picture of my fox, would like some advice

I just did the conversion this spring, I am wondering when I get it painted soon if I should go with a saleen wing with a 2.5 induction hood or keep it stock looking.

I have really been fighting with myself over this, any advice to sway me either way would be much appreciated

What's wrong with the paint??? Looks good! whats up with the sideskirt though??? looks funny. wavy?? as for the saleen wing and cowl hood, i personally think it's over done. i like the look, but i'm goin to go for something different myself. maybe heat extractor.

I'm putting a saleen wing on my lx right now but only cause i have the ground effects too. I personally dont think they look good on gts. I'd stick with a cobra or stock spoiler.. The hood is a good idea though. I personally need something different then a flat hood.

Damn nice car! I would fix the side skirt looks a little warped? Anyways love the silver and get a cobra r hood and lx tails and that would be a baddass car!

Thanks for the responses guys, Yeah the driver skirt has been warped ever since I bought it, but I've been putting it off untill I get the new paint job.

I'm keeping the paint the same colour, its just a little tired lots of chips and such.

I really would like a hood for sure, and I am interested in the cobra wing idea. but I do like keeping the stock look as well.

I'm so torn!

2.5" cowl and cobra wing. ditch the black stripe and get the cobra grille insert...done

+1

and if it's in your budget, get a cobra rear bumper too. and and i'm assuming you don't have sub frame connectors....you might want to get a pair if you want to keep your (when you get them) new sideskirts from becoming all wavy like that. mine are like that...pisses me off.

check out this guys car...pretty much what we're getting at.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=704162
View attachment 382972
View attachment 382973

The Saleen wing is gaudy. Cars around here with them on are piles. Most look like they are painted with a spray can. Your car is clean and nice, I would leave the stock wing. The hood, looks great stock, but a small cowl hood would look great too...thats a tough one. I like stock OEM parts on FOX Mustangs, they are worth more money that way!!!!!

I wouldnt get a cowl since everyone and thier brother has them (me included), i would look up the ones that are stock heigth, and have the 2 reverse vents towards the front of the hood... let me see if i can find a picture..

Edit, i dont know where the hell it is in my photobucket account, im sure someone here has a pic of the hood on sirsureshots old car.