flamed pin stripe

i was at autozone yesterday and found some pin stripes with flames and started thinking that those would look cool on my car ive got a orange pinstripe on the car now and i would just put the flames one on top of it. they got two diffrent colors redish orange and silver what do yall think would look good on my car i got a scarlet red stang hatch. has anyone used these pinstripes and are they any good?

• Sponsors (?)

Asha'man said:
No, pinstripes are horrible, run far away. :p

I hate mine, and they're black on red. If it wouldn't show the unfaded paint underneath I'd take 'em off.

Ash
are yours Stick on? Mine are painted on.. Im stuck with em till i paint the whole car. I dont Hate them, but i doubt i will put em back when its painted.

Dr.

Asha'man said:
No, pinstripes are horrible, run far away. :p

I hate mine, and they're black on red. If it wouldn't show the unfaded paint underneath I'd take 'em off.

Ash
Take them off man. Nothing like fancy air brushing. Ricers pay for that two tone effect and you can have it by removing the pin stripes.

Mine are white on blue. :notnice:

Dr_EluSivE said:
are yours Stick on? Mine are painted on.. Im stuck with em till i paint the whole car. I dont Hate them, but i doubt i will put em back when its painted.

Dr.

Yeah, they're stuck on. I'm afraid to take them off, because I'm positive the paint underneath will be brighter than the rest, which would look even worse than the black. :(

Ash

If you do it... go with Silver.

I have a silver pinstripe on my black '01.. I haven't seen another black one with a pinstripe. I'm pretty sure mine is factory though.

ssjmaverick23 said:
i was at autozone yesterday and found some pin stripes with flames and started thinking that those would look cool on my car ive got a orange pinstripe on the car now and i would just put the flames one on top of it. they got two diffrent colors redish orange and silver what do yall think would look good on my car i got a scarlet red stang hatch. has anyone used these pinstripes and are they any good?

I like my pinstripe- white on burgundy.
since the existing stripe is orange, I would go for the reddish orange flame stripe. post a picture when you're done. I think it sounds cool.