FLAMING RIVER (MANUAL STEERING RACK 94-95)

rapidsft

Apr 14, 2004
San Jose
I need to know if anybody has or is RUNNING the Flaming Rivers Manual Steering rack. http://www.flaming-river.com/racks2.htm I have a problem for the 2nd time with my inner tie rods making that horrible ticking sound. I've already replaced both inner and outer Tie Rods on both sides.

I was going to purchase the rack from Ebay, this guy was selling it for 350bucks and it comes with the RACK and The Steering Rod. If anybody has used this RACK please let me know. I want to know if it's streetable, If it is I'll probably purchase it. The part number for the kit is. RF1892 :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I have one on my car and I love it! Less wieght you can feel the road more. Cleaned up the engine compartment. No problems with it yet. only complaint is you have to do away with the flexable part of the steering shaft, which causes a little more vibration in the steering wheel on the bumps and stuff. But all in all I love it.

245/45/17 I think, and I also removed my A/C and smog so my belt wont help you. My brother has a shop and stocks about every serp belt there is so I have a little advantage.