Flaming River Power Rack for 94-04

BrightBlue00GT

I am even OLDER than Hawk!
Jun 22, 2000
Stationed in Korea
Has anyone tried this new power steering rack kit that fits a 2000 GT?

The entire kit which includes a complete shaft kit, two piece mounting bushings, outer tie rod ends, the fittings to connect to the existing power steering lines and uses the stock power steering pump is part number FR1533-1KT94-03 at $639.00.

The rack alone is part number FR1533 at $359.00 and requires their u-joint at $89.90.

I need a new rack. What's the verdict of Flaming River parts?

• Sponsors (?)

BrightBlue00GT said:
Has anyone tried this new power steering rack kit that fits a 2000 GT?

The entire kit which includes a complete shaft kit, two piece mounting bushings, outer tie rod ends, the fittings to connect to the existing power steering lines and uses the stock power steering pump is part number FR1533-1KT94-03 at $639.00.

The rack alone is part number FR1533 at $359.00 and requires their u-joint at $89.90.

I need a new rack. What's the verdict of Flaming River parts?
PAT! Holy crap! You're alive!!!!

Flaming River makes great stuff, I would trust anything that comes out of their shop.

What's wrong with your rack?

Spreadman said:
PAT! Holy crap! You're alive!!!!

Flaming River makes great stuff, I would trust anything that comes out of their shop.

What's wrong with your rack?
LOL, hey Scotty, yea still kicking and the stang is still screaming. World's in a miserable state so I stay pretty busy.

Yea, agree about Flaming River's rep. I think I'll go with their kit. My rack sounds like it's coming apart inside, rattling and clanging big time inside the cylinder.