Flow Tech Flowtech Headers install GARBAGE

If your one that can't fix a cup of coffee then I highly suggest a sticky Forum for **** parts.If you lack this kinda mechanical ability to get these headers to work Rickjames then you should really highly recommend a sticky for this.This may indeed help you alot.

This doesn't fall into a category of them being good or not.There is alot of info onthe web supporting these things are sh it as s parts and there probably a-lot of other parts out there like this.I can send you 5 links off different forums stating the same as I have listed about these headers so these are a good candidate for a garbage part sticky.

well 2 weeks later ( only came over there once a week if that thats why took so long) after welding new 02 bungs on flowtechs to relocate to work with automatics.Then buying a mini starter.then heating and fabricating tubes(banging with hammer) for clearance of "mini starter".He ended up buying BBK went in no problem at all. I said before Fu ck Flowtech I will **** down there collectors and piss on there flanges and send them back to Flowtech at my own shipping expense I will let you know what they think.
Thanks alot everyone for listening.Hope I can atleast help one person .

P.s
screw Chitownracing you all can kiss my ass. sincerely REDNOTCH88.

i had a set fo flotech shorties on my 86. They worke without a problem. I always used their off road h-pipes. How ever maybe i got lucky. It seems you always get what you pay for.

Im installing flowtechs now and they are the hardest thing ive ever done!! i could name so many things ive had to do. if you guys know any good deals on any other headers for a 02 mustang gt let me know!