For the guys Running Nitrious

atrain59

Jan 28, 2010
Kennesaw,GA
I just bought a Nitrous system i was wondering if everyone would post pics of were they have the bottle placed at. Im thinking about putting mine were the spare tire goes but i just want to see what everyone else has done.

• Sponsors (?)

Thats were i had it in my 06 SRT-8 magnum...believe it or not they didnt come with a spare tire,they can with a can of sealer and a compressor...:D..Or you can do what my friend does he has it in his gym bag behind his drivers seat for fast opening...LOL...He has everything hidden so its hard to detect he even has nitrous...its funny the gym bag has his lifting belt wrapped around in and a small hole under the bag were the line goes out then under the carpet thru the floor to the front of his car....:rlaugh:....Sneaky huh...

Thats were i had it in my 06 SRT-8 magnum...believe it or not they didnt come with a spare tire,they can with a can of sealer and a compressor...:D..Or you can do what my friend does he has it in his gym bag behind his drivers seat for fast opening...LOL...He has everything hidden so its hard to detect he even has nitrous...its funny the gym bag has his lifting belt wrapped around in and a small hole under the bag were the line goes out then under the carpet thru the floor to the front of his car....:rlaugh:....Sneaky huh...

lol yea thats pretty funny

In the spare tire area is ok, but the assembly is quite a bit taller than the spare tire well. That's where I ussually keep mine though. I've tried the gym bag thing, but for some reason, I prefer to keep it out of the drivers compartment and tied down a bit better.

Hidding the rest of the system is the real trick. It is easy to spot braided fuel lines and solenoids. On my 88, I ran some plain black rubber fuel line to the solenoids, which are hidden in the inner fender. Then, the spray nozzle goes into an intercooler pipe from underneath and is covered in black wire loom. The WOT switch is another dead give away on most systems. Mine is underneath the gas pedal, which is far from visbile. Inside, the arming switch is mounted next to a fan switch, un-labled and unassuming.

I guess I just love surprising people. It isn't hidden perfectly, but the casual observer would NEVER see it. :nice: I should really start spraying more than just a 35 shot though. lol

Behind the rear seats, slightly angled so the nitrous feed to the back of the bottle under acceleration.

I can also read the psi gauge this way, and open/close the bottle from the drivers seat. Doesn't take up much trunk room either where it's at.

NewCameraPics030.jpg