For those familiar with dry nitrous systems..

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Question...I was curious, since my ZEX dry system has the vac line from my regulator to the controller instead of from the fuel reg to the manifold, how does the fuel regulator see pressure increase when the system is NOT on?? Will the pressure increase with throttle as it did when it was plumbed from the regulator to the manifold? Does the 'fuel' jet in the intake manifold to Zex box allow the regulator to still see the required increase in pressure when NOT armed?

My concear obviously is that I am not getting increase FP under throttle (again when not armed) since the regulator is no longer directly plugged into the manifold.

• Sponsors (?)

I'am guessing that you have a fp gauge on the car right? If so start the car with the system off and pull the vac. line off and see if the fp changes. It should still let the vac. part of the kit work. With the system off its just not leting the seinoids turn on.

Will try...just wondering if the restriction in the intake vac line (caused by the 'fuel jet') will still allow the FP to jump as it does when the vac line to the regulator was pluged directly into the intake. I had 34 at vac line connected and 41 vac line disconnected prior to the zex intall and wondering if I should be seeing the same values with the kit installed (not armed).
Thanks,
D