For Those That Asked-600+rw

4Jenna

Founding Member
Sep 12, 2001
AZ
Quick RunDown

Many pics to come, but at this time I dont have acess to all of them. Most of you here are familiar with the car. I can go into detail on specs etc thru PMs or phone calls.

Car has 67k on it

A4 Standard bore block included (just block) never been machined VIRGIN!
331ci stock block with 5300miles on it (just freshened up last summer)
Eagle rotating assym
8.5 c/r JE Pistons
4340 H-beam Rods
4340 Crank
TFS TW cylinder heads (306/220)
1.6 TFS stud mount roller rockers
Cam Motion custom cam (.542/.565 226/232 114)
Holley Sys Intake, lower port matched
Full Fuel System good for 900hp forced induction
Dual 255 inlines, -10 feed, -6 return, Aeromotive Regulator, Behind Bars Racecar Rails
60lb injs
Custom Turbo kit done by www.rtpaz.com (1500 miles on kit) Kit is Jet Hot Ceramic very easy plug acess
1 3/4 headers
2.5" X-over
3" Coldside
MP T70 .96 a/r
31x12x4 air to air intercooler good to 1300hp
Tial 44mm gate
Tial 50mm BOV
3.5" Downpipe
3" dynomax ultra flow mufflers
Kit has ports for N20 and methanol ready to go
AEM standalone, with elec boost controller, no MAF and no O2 sensors
AEM wideband
TKO600
Spec Stg 3+ modified (1000 miles)
Bogart D10s with MT DRs 275/50/15 (Wheels are brand new)
Saleen 18x8/18x10s also
AJE front tubular setup
MSD Dig 6
70mm Accufab TB
31 spline Strange Axles
04 Cobra Diff with carbnon fiber clutch packs
FMS 3.27 gears
Dbl adj Uppers with Solid rear end bushings
LCA (no name) with poly bushings
Eibach Drag springs rear with airbag
QA1 14/150 coilovers in front
D&D CC plates
Fluidyne radiator
etc etc

Car Ran 11.2@132 on 6-8psi on DRs (2.1 60') last week

Please only serious inq, this is a well put together car only needing the included block to become a real monster. This car is not a caged racecar, it is a street car. Body and paint in very good condition. It was repainted completely 4 years ago.

I will put all the forged 331 parts in the A4 for the right price if you like

151351.jpg

135186.jpg

145438.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Definitely best of luck with it Chris. Our thoughts continue to be with you and yours.

Did the notch sell already?
I generally can't stand notches, but very much liked that one. Very clean and purposeful.

I love EVERYTHING about this car, and if I had the extra money, I'd be on my way down to grab it...

whoever buys that car needs to treat it right, I couldn't stand to see it be beaten on

it's kind of in the same boat as Caldwell's car, the new owner should sign a contract promising weekly updates

Sweet car and a good price!!! I just have one question for yah.. How do you like your AEM setup?? Did you tune it? Is it pretty user friendly and how well does the boost control/wideband work?? I would appreciate any info you could give me on that setup..

damn...If I hadn't bought the cobra a couple years ago....I definitely would have jumped on this. Look like a REALLY well thought out combo at a reasonable price.....

I had to act on impulse and get the cobra...........oh well

good luck with the sale

i absolutly love this car ...the color the wheels and not to mention the power it has ....it would be nice to buy a car and say...im completly satisfied and i think the buyer will be able to say that once they purchase the car...my only question is how are you being allowed to advertise a sale on the forums?? i thought we got in trouble for that??

Delete the post then

I had tons of PMs from 94-95'ers on my combo...why I posted it, just happens to be forsale also. I lost my 6mo old daugher 2mo ago and priorities change.

Chris