Ford and Shelby to Release New Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

I heard about the "Boss" coming out...

Ford says that they will make EVEN FEWER BOSS MUSTANGS THAN THE SHELBY GT500, so the price will be astronomially high ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)...

There will be a very short line for this one...

Dave

....Goes the trolley!:rlaugh:

No seriously why can't Ford give everyone the opportunity to get what they want? Make them all to that standard.

I read somewhere on here that the 5.0L is possibly going to be the base engine for the Mustang GT in 2008. I found it in a search, and I cant tell you how old it is. But I remember it saying that the Boss is supposed to make somewhere in the neighborhood of 425-435 horsepower, and the 5.0L that supposed to go in the base Mustang GT is a detuned version. If any of that is true... I dont think it would be that hard to un-detune it. Even if we have to wait for a couple more years... they better make the wait worth it.

I also found some interesting numbers about this ''Hurricane'' engine on another forum... Around page 3 or so they start throwing around numbers about the block. Again if any of it is true, then it looks to be a promising engine.

I read somewhere on here that the 5.0L is possibly going to be the base engine for the Mustang GT in 2008. I found it in a search, and I cant tell you how old it is. But I remember it saying that the Boss is supposed to make somewhere in the neighborhood of 425-435 horsepower, and the 5.0L that supposed to go in the base Mustang GT is a detuned version. If any of that is true... I dont think it would be that hard to un-detune it. Even if we have to wait for a couple more years... they better make the wait worth it.

I also found some interesting numbers about this ''Hurricane'' engine on another forum... Around page 3 or so they start throwing around numbers about the block. Again if any of it is true, then it looks to be a promising engine.

Found that link about the Boss' horsepower and a detuned 5.0L in a base Mustang GT...http://www.stangnet.com/Ford-Mustang-News/2008-Boss-Bullitt-Return-061221.html