Ford racing C-springs??

93stangTN

May 12, 2005
should i get these??? i want the car to set good, noticably lower, i'am goin to be puttin 17"s on it with 245/45/17, and my 275's out back...... does H&R make springs for our cars??

• Sponsors (?)

I'm looking into these as well. One noob question though. What's the difference between the FRPP C-springs and B-springs? They obviously have a different rate but how do they differ in ride quality and performance?

CJman15,, what size tires u got in rear??? 275's??? i wanna run 245/45/17s front, and 275/30/17 back maybe.... do ur fronts rub any at full turn..... its got a nice stance BTW

mrswivlepants said:
I'm looking into these as well. One noob question though. What's the difference between the FRPP C-springs and B-springs? They obviously have a different rate but how do they differ in ride quality and performance?
The "B" springs will ride better but are harder to install. You will need to use a compressor on the fronts. The "C" springs can be installed without a comprerssor. I believe they will sit about the same and in my experience you get about an inch lower than stock. Seems to vary though as I have seen alot of cars where poeple claim to have the FMS springs but some sit pretty stock and some are slammed. I think for the price, the FMS springs are a good deal and I wouldnt hesitate to use them.

Well, also, i found some Progress Technology springs on ebay for it, they drop it 1"-1 1/2"..... and there the same price.... i've had 2 sets of progress springs before, on my WRX, and on my 00' cougar i had.. and they were good springs.... wonder if that would be too much drop to where the tires rub though????