Ford trac lok limited slip and axles.....

PonyboyIsaac

Aug 20, 2004
well when i get rid of my stock axles and trac lock on my 01gt a friend of mine with a 02 v6 wants to buy them from me to make his car not be a one wheel wonder anymore:rlaugh: well anyway, will this work, would this be very hard to swap into a v6 rearend?
i'm gonna want $375 for everything, does that seem fair? he is my friend so i dont really wanna rip him off.

• Sponsors (?)

is the v6 and 8.8? If it is then it will obviouly work. if it is the 7.5 then it won't. that is a bit on the stiff side IMO on price. I just paid a shade of 400 for 31 spline axels and trac lok brand new.

I mean you can pick that stuff up on ebay for shipping almost. then again it is great deal for you.

hognutz said:
is the v6 and 8.8? If it is then it will obviouly work. if it is the 7.5 then it won't. that is a bit on the stiff side IMO on price. I just paid a shade of 400 for 31 spline axels and trac lok brand new.

I mean you can pick that stuff up on ebay for shipping almost. then again it is great deal for you.
well i dont know what u bought or if u got a great deal on ebay but 31 spline axles from moser(thats what i'm getting) cost $235 and a detroit truetrac diff costs $430.Thats how i was justifying my price for my old stuff. But i might be a little high:rolleyes: