Forged Internals?

Jasonwithana

Mar 7, 2017
Hello all. If you have read my past threads you know I just got done with installing the Kenne bell set up on my 2017 mustang gt about a week or so ago. It's a lot of fun and... well now I'm ready for pulley changes and more power. But before I do this I want to replace the internals to something stronger. I was looking at Manley forged products that are good to (according to them) 1000 rwhp which would be insane. But are there any thoughts on what product for internals are best. Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

• Sponsors (?)

Switch to billet oil pump gears and call it a day. The internals on the second gen coyotes are stronger than the earlier ones (15+ are second gen) as long as you keep it under 14 lbs of boost you will be ok with just a pump upgrade.

Thanks for that. Didn't even think of the pump gears. They are pressed too aren't they ?? I don't believe it will stay below 14 psi. Under heavy load this set up pushes 11 already OD crank and 2.75 SC pulley will eclipse that 14 mark (hopefully) lol