26 KB · Views: 118
  • momsoldstang.jpg
    momsoldstang.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 132
  • momsoldstang2.jpg
    momsoldstang2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah fo real. I was saying how one of my teachers should buy an american car instead of a Kia Sorento and this kid decided to bring up " You drive a 91 Mustang"
Ooooohhh... don't diss my car, especiially when you drive your moms mini van to school on occasion b/c you don't have a car :owned:

Nice cars BTW, how old are you?

haha i called it old because we don't have it anymore, ya and it was one year older than me, im 14, i get a stang in 4 years, thats why it said hoping for a stang in 4 years in my sig. haha. and tell that ho not to diss our mustangs lol. stupid mini van driver ahha.:D

why wait 4 years? i bought a 76' vette (with a slight loan) when i was 13. restored it mostly, and sold it for a huge profit.. paid my loan, bought my first stang when i was 14. :) the biggest part is getting the parents ok. i am now 17 and have 2 lincoln mark 8's and a 89' stang gt, and now a 90' notch.

why wait 4 years? i bought a 76' vette (with a slight loan) when i was 13. restored it mostly, and sold it for a huge profit.. paid my loan, bought my first stang when i was 14. :) the biggest part is getting the parents ok. i am now 17 and have 2 lincoln mark 8's and a 89' stang gt, and now a 90' notch.

I would but i don't have the money, i don't have anyone that would loan me some, even if i had the money i dont have a place to restore the car, and even if i had everything my parents dont want me in a mustang or sports car until i'm eighteen and have been driving for a couple years, they don't want me showing off and being stupid and hurting myself:nono: . but i wish i could do that.

holy thread bump.... I just remembered I had made an account on this site when I was younger lol. Well now I'm 23 and driving this.... (its the red one)
image5.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
It's an 85. I was actually thinking about selling it but the other night I was out playing around and broke my T5. Looks like I'm gonna keep it and make it a toy now haha. Thanks for the compliments guys!