Electrical Fox body under dash footwell courtesy lights years??

• Sponsors (?)

I have seen SOME cars that had the wire connectors still in teh dash harness. If you have them, you can use some Ford turn signal sockets, and assemble them into the brackets. There is one bracket on the right side under the glove box, which I usually bend out of the way so I can get the heater blower assembly out (easy access to evaporator core) and there is another one of the little tabs on the left side too, I just can't remember where it is. I think left of the column kinda by the fuse box assembly.

if you dont have them very easy to add either the original style or LED strip lighting . Just tap into the wires that connect to the pin that tells when the door is open or closed for the dome light. It is in each side inner kick panel. I bought some cheap LED strip lighting for my 90 vert

Reactions: 1 user
if you dont have them very easy to add either the original style or LED strip lighting . Just tap into the wires that connect to the pin that tells when the door is open or closed for the dome light. It is in each side inner kick panel. I bought some cheap LED strip lighting for my 90 vert
Ditto on the LED strips. Got one of the RGB customizable sets. I have a strip under each side of the dash, and another facing forward along the bottom edge of each front seat. For power, I connected mine to the PRNDL illumination connector since it's present but unused on my 93 5 speed. Too afraid to splice into the dome light wire for them to come on when the door opens, so for now they just give a nice glow when the headlights are on. But the kind I got has a secondary wire for the dome light connection so if I do connect, they'll light up white just for that.