Fox Cast Valve Covers with Vortech

• Sponsors (?)

I run '93 cast aluminum covers on my car. The oil fill tube is real close to the throttle body/discharge pipe and the stock cap won't clear. I use a chromed push in style cap that is no bigger in diameter than the lip around the top of the pipe. I got it from the chrome dress up section of Advanced or AutoZone

Does anyone know if Fox Cast Valve Covers will fit with a Vortech Supercharger? Will the fill tube clear the discharge pipe? If not suggestions on how to modify it? Anyone running an oil separator? What brand and are you happy with it?

Thanks Steve
I also use Fox body GT valve covers and when I was assembling everything I realized they don't fit because of the oil fill tube interfered with the intake pipe. So, I got everything out of the way, heated the tube with a mapp gas tourch, stuck a pipe inside the tube and while it was glowing red, bent it (the tube) upwards towards the fuel rail about a half an inch or so. A little touch up paint afterwords, and a smaller diameter oil cap. Not worth the it IMO, the stock `94-95's are lighter anyway:nonono:

The stock covers don't clear stud style rockers

Bending it is an option, but getting a $6 chrome push in cap is a lot easier.

I guess it all depends on how you have your vortech volute clocked