fox hatch owners

(&)

Founding Member
Apr 18, 2002
Kansas
I'm trying to get in touch with a few aftermarket suppliers to see if anyone is interested in making a reproduction Mustang SVO rear wing. Our SVO wings are getting scarce, and quite expensive for a nice one. They crack and sag over time, and the homemade wing supports look a little cheesy. I know that the SVO guys want one, but I want to see what the interest level is for the rest of the fox body hatch world. Would you be interested in buying an SVO style wing? It would be paintable, of course. Here's a picture of an SVO wing for those who don't know what I'm talking about.

9307_512.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the correct location to post, but it's probably the largest group of fox hatch owners on this site. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

to be honest, the svo wing belongs on the svo and the svo only in my opinion, it was made to go with that car and it just says svo. some may disagree but that's okay. It suprises me that no one has started to make these even if the market may be light but still the svo still needs some resto stuff.

think about how many people buy odd wings (not GT, LX, Cobra, or saleen) that we dont like. if you got one into production people with cars other than SVO's would buy them. just to be different.

if it matters to you i dont like them much, only on SVO's.

i thinks its great your trying to get something done you want achieved. my hats off to you my friend.

good luck.

to be honest, the svo wing belongs on the svo and the svo only in my opinion, it was made to go with that car and it just says svo. some may disagree but that's okay. It suprises me that no one has started to make these even if the market may be light but still the svo still needs some resto stuff.

I agree with you somewhat, but it will be hard to make this work if the LX/GT guys don't buy them as well. If I can get a high interest level from non-SVO owners, the price will go down, and feasability of production will go up, so it's worth it to me!

I will try to find a picture of an SVO wing on an LX or GT. I know they're out there.