• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Fox Or 99-04?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ry94stang50
  • Start date Start date May 28, 2014
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
First Prev 4 of 4

revhead347

Apparently my ex-husband made that mistake.
20+ Year Stangneter
Jun 14, 2004
9,303
1,648
214
Acworth, GA
Jun 3, 2014
#61
  • Jun 3, 2014
  • #61
That blows. My company wants a concession on a contract that wasn't industry leading 7 years ago when they signed it.

Kurt
 

A5literMan

At least it is lumpy...
5 Year Member
Jul 30, 2011
4,674
2,343
194
Illinois
Jun 4, 2014
#62
  • Jun 4, 2014
  • #62
revhead347 said:
That blows. My company wants a concession on a contract that wasn't industry leading 7 years ago when they signed it.

Kurt
Click to expand...
Yeah that's bs. My union froze our pay for 3yrs. Just got a .50 cent raise June 1st. First raise in 4years. I was looking at my social security info. I made 8000$ more last year than I did in 2000 and only 11000 more than I made in 1993(the last time I bought a new GT) ! My work hours have drasticly dropped in that time frame though.
 

90lxwhite

I'm kind of a She-Man
5 Year Member
Aug 25, 2011
3,310
374
134
Between the Red and Rio
Jun 4, 2014
#63
  • Jun 4, 2014
  • #63
A5literMan said:
Yeah that's bs. My union froze our pay for 3yrs. Just got a .50 cent raise June 1st. First raise in 4years. I was looking at my social security info. I made 8000$ more last year than I did in 2000 and only 11000 more than I made in 1993(the last time I bought a new GT) ! My work hours have drasticly dropped in that time frame though.
Click to expand...
My worries are over, I believe we're getting our 35 cent "cost of living adjusment" soon.
 
Reactions: revhead347
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
First Prev 4 of 4
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Rim suggestions
  • mason5.0
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
299
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Qtrhrse23
7
What megasquirt kit to order
  • 74delta
  • Jul 4, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
15
Views
491
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 26, 2026
fasterthangas
F
Fox Good shop in Washington state or Oregon
  • keel
  • May 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
152
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 20, 2026
keel
K
Fox body swapped sn95
  • Konstang
  • Apr 30, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
656
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 6, 2025
95BlueStallion
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
406
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?