Foxbody Cobra Hood - Where Did This Come From?

EQV92

Aug 25, 2013
I recently saw this hood when I was doing an internet search for foxbody mustangs images. I have since tried to find a vendor who sells it, but have been unable to locate it anywhere. Does anyone know what hood this is or do you think it is was special made?

upload_2013-8-25_22-33-40.png

• Sponsors (?)

Can't see the pic, but fox cobras had the same hood as every other 87-93.

If its the fox hood with 96-98 cobra nostrils...I believe ABC exclusive made that hood.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Now i can see the pic.

I wanna say that's an ABS exclusive hood. I can't tell is that's a 1.5" cowl hood, or a 2000 Cobra R rise hood from the angle. Those are 96-98 cobra nostrils

Looking at their webpage, i don't see the hood

Am I the only one who just can't stand stripes on a Fox? Least of all white. I think the only color combo I could live with is the black/gold Hertz theme. Otherwise that's a BA car. I'm not in any hurry to own a hatch again but if I did it would be a Cobra or a clone of one (or a Capri).

Reactions: 1 users
That looks just like the Cervinis Cobra R hood with the two-step cowl. If I had to guess, I would say that someone installed the nostrils.

Do you have a pics of the under side of the hood?

Hey thanks for the info. Obviously I like it, but I can see why it's not for everyone. It doesn't perfectly match the foxes lines. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the underside of the car. I am not a big fan of the paint job either, but I do like stripes on the right car. I think stripes on a LX without a saleen or similar body kit looks strange. I think I would do a gun metal grey with slightly darker grey stripes. Something a little more subtle.