Foxbody Paint

RJ3264

Aug 4, 2018
Waco, Texas
I have a 91 lx hatch that is currently 3 different colors right now, but I’m hoping to get painted soon. Now here’s the issue is the color. I’ve thought calypso or even the midnight blue. Now I have seen a Kona Blue fox and liked it as well. What’s your guys suggestions??

• Sponsors (?)

This is a Kona Blue Fox and I thought it looked terrific but Calyspo is such a great color as well! Such hard decisions. I was planing on blacking out everything from windows to wheel and headlights/taillights. Do you think the Kona or Calyspo would fit that look better?
507B3715-D929-4639-B099-2A32CE63C4D0.jpeg

Emerald green I believe. Or whatever the dark green is on these cars. It was repainted gray then was hit by a drunk driver in the back drivers quarter panel and hatch. So now the quarter is primer, hatch is blue and off a cobra, and the rest of the car is a cheaply painted on gray

So does anyone have pictures of a emerald green mustang on any kind of black wheel? Or would just brushed aluminum or chrome be my best option? Also I’m sticking with 4 lug and prolly gonna buy the 03 cobra r 4lug rims that’s can come black to chrome