Fox Foxbody quarter window

HotFox

10 Year Member
Jan 5, 2009
SE Michigan
Update on mine from Team Vision is mine are in primer. I am in no hurry as I have the set on the car, although I did kind of think by sending them in late November I would have them by now. If you watch some of there Facebook posted videos some people got crappy with his wife and daughter on taking longer then expected, that is why he is discontinuing the service.

• Sponsors (?)

EX-SSP

Apr 16, 2019
New York
Update on mine from Team Vision is mine are in primer. I am in no hurry as I have the set on the car, although I did kind of think by sending them in late November I would have them by now. If you watch some of there Facebook posted videos some people got crappy with his wife and daughter on taking longer then expected, that is why he is discontinuing the service.
Happy for you HotFox but that sucks about the service being shut down. That's why we can't have nice things. :-(

Reactions: HotFox

Mustang5L5

Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
I'm actually crossing my fingers that DC releases new production hatch windows with the Mustang logo. I was all set to buy the LRS windows and apply the stickers, but i'll wait now.

billison

I like tinted tail
10 Year Member
Feb 27, 2006
stl

I have a buddy who’s been trying to get his glass back for almost a year and is met with constant attitude and excuses. I hope your experience is better than his.

• Sad
Reactions: HotFox

HotFox

10 Year Member
Jan 5, 2009
SE Michigan
This is not good news. I really hope they dont take that long especially since they were saying 2 months on there website. I realize they had some sales in the fall to generate more business which created a longer lead time.
Scott

TOOLOW91

If you're the village idiot what's that make me?
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
S.I.NY
I have a buddy who’s been trying to get his glass back for almost a year and is met with constant attitude and excuses. I hope your experience is better than his.
I know a dude in Canada who waited almost that long too . It wasn’t until he put him on blast that he got them . I got my set that my buddy sent in and had done way after he sent his in . The dude seriously took on to much