Fox Foxbody quarter window

Update on mine from Team Vision is mine are in primer. I am in no hurry as I have the set on the car, although I did kind of think by sending them in late November I would have them by now. If you watch some of there Facebook posted videos some people got crappy with his wife and daughter on taking longer then expected, that is why he is discontinuing the service.

• Sponsors (?)

Update on mine from Team Vision is mine are in primer. I am in no hurry as I have the set on the car, although I did kind of think by sending them in late November I would have them by now. If you watch some of there Facebook posted videos some people got crappy with his wife and daughter on taking longer then expected, that is why he is discontinuing the service.

Happy for you HotFox but that sucks about the service being shut down. That's why we can't have nice things. :-(

Reactions: 1 user
I'm actually crossing my fingers that DC releases new production hatch windows with the Mustang logo. I was all set to buy the LRS windows and apply the stickers, but i'll wait now.

I have a buddy who’s been trying to get his glass back for almost a year and is met with constant attitude and excuses. I hope your experience is better than his.

• Sad
This is not good news. I really hope they dont take that long especially since they were saying 2 months on there website. I realize they had some sales in the fall to generate more business which created a longer lead time.
Scott

I have a buddy who’s been trying to get his glass back for almost a year and is met with constant attitude and excuses. I hope your experience is better than his.
I know a dude in Canada who waited almost that long too . It wasn’t until he put him on blast that he got them . I got my set that my buddy sent in and had done way after he sent his in . The dude seriously took on to much

I redid my set of glasses a while back when I painted my car. I sanded the rubbers down with 180 or 120 grit can’t remember now, but either would work,, used a 2 part flexible plastic bumper repair on them, sanded that plastic repair down in 180 until smooth, primed them with a couple coats, sanded the primer down in 500 wet until smooth and painted them with a couple coats of black base and semi gloss clear. They came out nice. Actually better then I expected. Not totally factory but looks good.

00407556-9F2B-4069-83CC-32DC46AE5C7B.jpeg
DFF5D9C4-F0C1-452F-94F4-05A11A938748.jpeg
95FBD94C-E836-4A60-B698-0801FE8F0A50.jpeg
61B4545C-A6CD-4487-BB6F-736C3BF05916.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users
Your referb job looks really good Blake. The ones on my car are good candidates for fixing. They aren't that bad. If I could pick up a nice set of aftermarkets that said MUSTANG for a reasonable price I would jump on them just to keep from having to go through the trouble of fixing the original ones.

Why cant LMR make the hatch quarters with the mustang lettering for a extra charge? My pass side is mint but previous owner let drivers side get all the sun
so that side could be better.

I should add they should sell them singly also since someone might break one.

Thanks Fet. Yeah, I would have replaced mine too but I couldn’t spend the money on new ones. Plus I was trying to keep everything I could that was original to the car.

Why cant LMR make the hatch quarters with the mustang lettering for a extra charge?

LMR isn't making them. Daniel Carpenter Restoration is making these coupe ones that do say Mustang. DCR has had a ford licensing contract for years and can make loged items for resale. Scott Drake makes the hatch ones that do not say Mustang. They don't have a licensing contract.

So really, we need DCR to start making the hatch ones as well.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users