FREE Fox body stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

1991notchbackLX

Dec 25, 2007
New York
first come first serve... this shouldn't be illegal since i'm not selling anything, just giving crap away... right mods? post up with what you want :shrug:

stock reman alternator (works perfectly)

stock antenna

stock pullies

new water neck and gasket

new 180* thermostat

two new sets of chrome lug nuts (four lug)

new blue silicone heater hoses and clamps

two new rear control arm bushings

new black MSD wire separators (didnt fit my 8mm ford racing wires)

grey console armrest (latch broken)

two sylvania headlight bulbs (work perfectly)

• Sponsors (?)

post what you want and your shipping address (or PM it if you're not comfortable posting), and paypal a few bucks for shipping to [email protected]

(mods: is it illegal for me to take shipping money for these? i want to give stuff away but i'm too broke to eat the shipping costs too, haha)

I'm not sure if this is legal or not. :shrug:

I will ask the Stangnet Gods. BRB

:leaving:

I'm not sure if this is legal or not. :shrug:

I will ask the Stangnet Gods. BRB

:leaving:

I say let's go ahead with the free stuff thread, but under the condition that the items remain free of cost (shipping is obviously a necessity, so that can be charged, but keep that to PM's, please). We had a "cleaning out the garage" thread in 94-95 where free stuff was given away by members and it went over pretty well.

Thanks for letting this one live, Lynn and Matt. I'm not taking any money for the items, but as you all know I no longer have a fox and would like to help out some other members with projects. The majority of the stuff is spoken for already, so this thread may not last long anyhow, but anyone who wants something from the list feel free to PM or post up in here about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.