Front lower control arms off a 2000

Dec 5, 2006
Im wondering if the front lower control arms will fit on my fox' i came across some at a wreakers and if they will fit i will be going to pick em up' there off a 2000 mustang.

image049tj1.jpg

If they wont fit what will' ill be replacing my ball joints soon and would like to upgrade along the way.
Any suggestions would be awsome. These are at a wreakers and could be had for cheap.

• Sponsors (?)

No I don't think so, I'm like 90% sure. I looked through all my catologs 50resto, maximum motorsports, cjpony parts, etc and looked online for you and everyone lists lower control arm for the fox 79- 93 then new part #'s for 1994 all the way to 2004. I'm thinking they longer. I would get the ford racing lower arms with upgraded better lower ball joints, I have set and most recommend them, great bang for the buck. I could be wrong just going by the info I found unless someone has something different.

Thanks guys ' i was looking at the ford racing control arms and might have to go with them ' i do hear that they are a great upgrade from stock ' if i do go with them and later on down the road i need ball joints what kind do i get put in there with the ford racing ones.

94+ will fit fox, but they increase your track width...They're approximately the same length as TC lowers.

Yes I did read that but It was also stated that significant fender modifications are required.

Thanks guys ' i was looking at the ford racing control arms and might have to go with them ' i do hear that they are a great upgrade from stock ' if i do go with them and later on down the road i need ball joints what kind do i get put in there with the ford racing ones.

They use the 1996 low friction ball joints.