FS: American Muscle Deep Dish Rims/Tires 20x8.5

I have these off my car bc I am going to go with a staggered set up now..These have about 8000miles on them and look brand new..I have lugs and locks that are used and a little weathered but you can have all 20..This will be only for two rims and tires..Tires are nitto 255/35/20 and these are an 20x8.5 rim..There is a slight barely noticeable scuff on them the lip and I will get pics asap..They are straight no bends or cracks..These are ready to bolt on and go..Email me or pm me..These 775 new so I am asking 525 plus shipping but make offers and local pick up welcome..No tmps in them..Thanks

ajqrn4.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I have these off my car bc I am going to go with a staggered set up now..These have about 8000miles on them and look brand new..I have lugs and locks that are used and a little weathered but you can have all 20..This will be only for two rims and tires..Tires are nitto 255/35/20 and these are an 20x8.5 rim..There is a slight barely noticeable scuff on them the lip and I will get pics asap..They are straight no bends or cracks..These are ready to bolt on and go..Email me or pm me..These 775 new so I am asking 525 plus shipping but make offers and local pick up welcome..No tmps in them..Thanks

ajqrn4.jpg

They look great and the bullitt wheel is one of my personal favorites!

Mike.

Visit Us Online:
Mustang Wheels
Mustang Tires
View all Mustang Tuners

Call Us Toll Free:
888-630-0655

Hor_roadhaz_lg.jpg

If you could take some pics that would be great. I assume you had 8.5 all around. What tire sizes did you have? If you have before and after pics that would also be nice to see. I am debating if I want to go staggered or same size all around. Either sway, if I can save money on 2 of the 4 rims and tires, that would be great. Thanks!