FS/FT: (Florida) 1984 Mustang GT LX Vert Awesome Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDGT01

Founding Member
Sep 20, 2001
Orlando, FL
First off I hope the price is fair at $3500 OBO is what I am asking. My dad is now first on the heart transplant list! This means I am going to Virginia from Florida to help out the family and this cannot come with me. The car is great and runs perfect, it can be used as a daily driver or your weekend warrior. Mechanically the car is flawless, it runs great and sounds great car literally just needs paint. The electric windows work great and the power convertible top. The parts on this car spared no expense as you will see and we were prepping and working the car for nitrous and 10 second passes once we built the bottom end or whatever we decided. Right now it is still simply a fresh 302 and it pulls strong. I need to sell the car so the price is negotiable OR if you have something to trade I could use a nice Honda or something reliable that can take a 1000 mile drive and while I am up in VA since it will be cold and wintry soon but please make sure trades are nice and equal or close to my cars value.

MODS
Rebuilt/Freshened 302
e-303 cam-shaft
Hurst shortshifter
Southside sub-frame connectors
Southside roller rockers
Holly 650 carb
Polished heads
K&M fuel cell and rear fuel system setup
King cobra clutch
Upgraded t5 transmission
MSD ignition
MSD distribution cap
MSD blaster 3 coil packs
SVO tachometer
Edelbrock performer intake
Trickflow aluminum head covers
Monster exhaust system which sounds amazing!
New XO-shocks all the way around setup for drag
Weld racing rims new hancook tires in the back
12 bolt rear end
4:10 gears
She runs great you need to get the speedometer hooked up and the sun-pro gauges. The water temperature gauge works and the fuel pressure gauge for the fuel cell works fine. Changed the head gasket seals a little while ago as well. I have $1500 just in the subframe, roller rockers and the exhaust alone, almost a thousand into the wheels and tires not to mention all the other goodies like the cam and etc.

Sorry for the crappy pic and dirty interior I cleaned it of course, check the link for more pictures and send those offers!
KODAK Gallery | Photo Merchandise

anarchy99-albums-joshs-evo-stuff-picture11336-photo.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Dad goes into the hospital next week for testing on the size of his heart and the measurements for a donor. So after that he could literally get one anyday so this needs to move sooner than later. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.