Just came to mind, iv never changed my fuel filter. Iv got a 00 GT with 55K.
How often does it need to be changed?
Is is something I can do my self? I have only basic tools.
where is it? hard to get to?
When ever I go to get my oil changed they always try to sell me one, installed, for $30. How much is the filter?
Also are those fuel system cleaners worth anything?
Thanks
How often does it need to be changed?
Is is something I can do my self? I have only basic tools.
where is it? hard to get to?
When ever I go to get my oil changed they always try to sell me one, installed, for $30. How much is the filter?
Also are those fuel system cleaners worth anything?
Thanks

If you know what you're diong it will only take probably 10 minutes or so, but it took me half an hour