FUEL LINE REPLACEMENT

manny

Founding Member
Dec 5, 2001
TAMPA FL
The vehicle is a 1996 mustang GT and i'm looking for the flexible/ rubber fuel line that goes from the hard line near the fire wall to the fuel rail. Does any one know where i might be able to buy a replacement? Thanks in advance:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

ok lets say that for this fuel line problem that i have done the conversion on the fuel rail for the braided line,ok. Now where do i find the connector for the hard line that near the fire wall?

Lethalperformance.com has some, you can send them an email and they can get you what you need. Fast and friendly!

Summit has them too, but you will have to know exactly what you need, I have never had good luck with their tech support..

Sorry SILVER but lethalperformance DOES'NT have it. They said nope:notnice: . Maybe if you would know the part number from them or either summit? Darn such a small piece and know body knows about it.

the part number is to the piece that goes onto the fuel rail. i need the part that goes to the other end which is the one on the hard line. i looks just like the same one thats used when you change your fuel filter, with the white clip that pulls out.