Fox Fuel Pump questions?

The vacuum tree at the back of the manifold or the vacuum manifold on the firewall.
Vacuum is sitting at around 10 inHg, but fluctuating as the engine dies and comes back from approximately 13 inHg to 5 inHg but is typically sticking around 10 inHg.

I also discovered oil and coolant leaking around the oil pan and the transmission, the lines around there are soaked as well.

• Sponsors (?)

You're gonna have to do some investigating, check vacuum lines and I'd look at checking codes although I didn't find much info on the V6 cfi computer port, look around the brake booster area for a diagnostic port, I'll look around some more tomorrow, meanwhile try to locate the source of the coolant leak like the timing cover and water pump.
Honestly there is likely more info at foureyedpride.com on the mustang V6 but I'll keep looking.

Reactions: 1 user
You're gonna have to do some investigating, check vacuum lines and I'd look at checking codes although I didn't find much info on the V6 cfi computer port, look around the brake booster area for a diagnostic port, I'll look around some more tomorrow, meanwhile try to locate the source of the coolant leak like the timing cover and water pump.
Honestly there is likely more info at foureyedpride.com on the mustang V6 but I'll keep looking.
Unfortunately I am not getting any codes. Already checked that.

Getting no codes and a computer that is not communicating is the same thing, there is always a code like 11 (no not pause) for passed or in my language 'all good'. But again I'm not familiar with the cfi computer.
Well yeah, I get code 11. Previously a few weeks ago I was getting it was either code 31 or 32 I forget. But replacing the EGR valve resolved it. Code 11 is 'all good'.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
You can just loosen up the y pipe bolts until it's loud as hell then re test drive it
We had guys that would just pull the front O2 sensors out
Then test drive it again
If it runs like a raped ape with the O2 sensors out, replace the cats
The rest of the exhaust does not really matter as long as there is no restriction

1658166278846.png