Fuel Fuel pump stays on constantly???

I started running 98 high octane unleaded and noticed one time after I shut the car off I heard the pump still running then it shut off, this only happened one time. Well unfortunately the next day after running my foxbody around town with no issues I got hit in the front passenger side and now the pump is staying on. I have checked the cut off switch in the trunk and its in the down position as it should. I believe that a wire is grounding I'm not sure, any guidance in steering me in the right direction would help thanks. Below I have attached a few pictures, and also th fuel pump is fairly new just an FYI.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 200
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Sponsors (?)

What year? Later years had the fuel pump relay located where you got hit, on the front of the shock tower.
What year? Later years had the fuel pump relay located where you got hit, on the front of the shock tower.

It's a 1990 foxbody and it was hit passenger front fender right where the cold intake is, the passenger apron was pushed in crushing the power pipe.

It's one of the 2 relays loated on the front of the shock tower. The other is the WOT A/C cutoff relay.
You will have to troubleshoot the relay, connector & connections.

Thanks Blown88GT I'll have to wait until April 22nd the car is going over to the shop to get worked on once they remove the fenders and take everything apart then I can look at the connections and see if anything's been damaged I'm almost 100% sure it's the relay by the shock Tower because that's where it got hit but I'll check the other relay underneath the driver seat just to make sure there's no issues. I did check the cut off switch in the back trunk and it's fine but if I need any assistance after the 22nd I'll post back up to this post.

I have 88 LX convertible mass air California car as well that's the first one I bought and it's almost done.