Fuel Pump Won't Prime Or Run

This is where I am at. I have a 92 5.0 that will not start. I have put new fuel relay in hoping that would fix the problem and...nothing. I can use a wire to ground out at the test port and the fuel pump will work. I can also ground at the relay and the pump will work and start but as soon as I remove the ground the engine dies. Anybody got any ideals?

PLEASE HELP!!:(

• Sponsors (?)

Pretty much it. The fact that you can manually jump the relay, says the relay is fine. And the pump works. Leaves the ECM.

If money is tight. Then I would manually ground the relay. Just until you get another ECM should that be the cause.

Often time the electrolytic capacitors inside start to go bad with age. They leak on the board. Can cause no fuel pump prime, or a constant fuel pump. But that's just one of the possibilites.

I have checked the voltage at all the locations as described in another thread. I have determined that I have power in all the right places as sholud be. I will pick up a computer tomorrow. A reman unit cost $96.00. Hopefully this will get me going.