Fuel Pump Wont Run

clayton71

May 28, 2012
iam new to this forum I have a 00 mustang 3.8 that doesnt gesnt get any fuel let me start by saying what i have done already.I changed the ccrm to see if that was bad nothing happend then i changed the fpdm and still nothing and then checked the ifs that has power on both sides and power going to the pump but wont run the pump i dropped the tank and took pump out and with pump in hand i only fell the pump turn on for a quick secound the shuts right back off does not prime for the one to three secounds like it should.i did the the bypass test at the fpdm and pump ran at its full psi and primed the line.i also tested pins going to and from pcm ohms are good but not sure if they are supposed to have any power to them iam sure those are grounds oh and and checked for all bad body grounds and still nothing,so i decided to put some raw fuel in the throttle body and she fires and runs like a dream till it runs out of gas lol.Iam pulling my hair out on this one guys the only thing that is left is the pcm is bad so if u have any insight with some help i would truley be greatful thank u

• Sponsors (?)