Fuel return line?? Fuel sump or cell how to??

4.6_02_Black_GT

Founding Member
Jul 26, 2002
Charlotte NC
Need ideas on how to fit, an AN-10 outlet and AN-10(or 6/8) return port on our stock gas tank. Has anyone had an aftermarket sump welded into there tank(a sump with the outlets)?? Or is everyone using new fuel cell that came with proper outlets and return?? Are you mounting the new cell in the spare tire well(how are you securing it and what capacity), or are you custom fitting it in the stock location.

I really like the idea of retrofitting a stock tank with sump, seems the most encomical...used tank($25 at junk yard) and the Jeggs sump($60) and done $50 for welding and done.

Summit and Jeggs and Aeromotive all have sell sumps and fuel cells(plastic cells range from 100-300 bucks), but I'm not sure of the fitment of them, does anyone have a cell that will bolt up to the stock location, using the stock mounting strap holes??

Done anyone have pics of their setup?? Any ideas would be helpful sorry for long post.

Summit carrys this part for the 5.0/302 guys?? Would it work on my GT, our tanks are the same as the Fox guys right??:shrug: :shrug: , it does exactly what I want.

maa-4205.jpg

Attachments

• maa-4205.jpg
    maa-4205.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 622
  • Sponsors (?)