fuel system question

Night Shifter

Dec 24, 2005
Daytona
before i go get my car tuned i figured id ask about my fuel system with my cams..when i was FI i upgraded my fuel pump, injectors, and mass air meter.. when i went back to n/a with cams, i left the fuel pump in but wen back to stock mass air and 19# injectors..

will it be beneficial for me to up to an 86mm mass air and 24# injectors or will my 19's work just fine with my cams..if they work fine ill just go with a new mass air for the 19's and save myself money

will i be able to get more out of my tune with a bigger mass air or is my stocker gonna do me just fine? i just dont want this set up starving for fuel.. thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

Are you running cam only? What are you mods? Compression, ported heads.

mods in sig...full bolt ons, full exhaust, aluminator block (10:1 compression), hitech II's, stage II ported heads(MPH),

you wont see any gains on a MAF or larger injectors. the only reason you would replace either is if yours are maxed out

i didnt think id see any types of power gains i was just wondering how well cams and the injectors match up..

whats the hp rating for 19lbs when they start to max out?

mods in sig...full bolt ons, full exhaust, aluminator block (10:1 compression), hitech II's, stage II ported heads(MPH),

i didnt think id see any types of power gains i was just wondering how well cams and the injectors match up..

whats the hp rating for 19lbs when they start to max out?

The chart I have only goes down to 24 lb injectors and they max out for N/A set-up at 346 and 288 for supercharged.