Fusible Links Problem

Alright I hooked up a battery to my car and all of a sudden the fusible links that connect to the solenoid started smoking I didn't put the positive in the negative I've replaced the links before with the same ones off another mustang N it happen against time it was the same thing battery had died from not using the car and I put a new battery and with out even starting the car it started smoking I think it the solenoid any help will work thanks

• Sponsors (?)

You need to do two things:
1.) Edit you post so that it can be understood. Use periods and capital letters to mark the start and end of sentences. Electrical problems are difficult enough to troubleshoot without having to translate what you wrote into easily readable text. Refuse to do this and people will think you are dumb and not able to communicate. That greatly limits the kind and quality of answers you get.

2.) Which fuse link is smoking: There are several of them bundled together under the tape. Unwrap the tape and check it out.

64326d1287785504-fusible-link-burned-up-need-help-87-93-5.0-mustang-fuse-links.gif

Fuse links come with a current rating just like fuses. A clue as to what current they are designed for is to look at the size wire they protect.