gas pedal mod...a pain!!!

aznzebra said:
No one said it yet so I'm just gonna say it. Welcome to the boards man haha. You've already met a crapload of us on a bad note so far but its all good :). Just give up on integra and let this thread die already, its impossible to own him.

Actually I'm getting along great with alot of the guys (and gals) on here. There's only a handful of people who I'm conflicted with. I disagree that it's impossible to own him, but that's debatable to some so I'm not going to argue it. However, I do agree that this thread needs to die already. For the sake of the common good, I won't keep it going any longer. But, Christian, I don't like you or Ash at all and I have no respect for you. Getting your kicks off of trash talking someone from hundreds of miles away is a bit childish, but you guys seem to love it so I'll leave you to it. I'd be happy if I never had to see any more :OT: posts from you two. I checked that indycarz site you posted, but I decided not to join since clearly the vast majority of people there are into imports and I don't own one. And never will. I still stand behind my statement that if you and I were to run the quarter, you would get :owned: . And now I know you'll post a comment to this b/c, like a kid, you have to get the last word and I'm fine with that. Just don't expect a reply b/c I'm here to talk to fellow Stang owners, and you're not one. So, all that said, I'm done on this thread. :nice: Thanks for the welcome aznzebra, even if not so warm. See you around. :cool:

• Sponsors (?)

Eh, vast majority of imports with a few sub 11 second camaros and mustangs, 3 sub 11 second supras, and a couple vettes. But ah, you dont respect me, it's really no sweat off my back. I'll just add you to the list of people who dont like me. ;)