Gears anyone ?

• Sponsors (?)

Hey I was just wondering if any one has put 4:10's in thier 2018gt yet. stick or auto. My car is a six speed so I gues if someone has done this with a six speed car that would be prefered. lmk
I am working on this right now. I have the gears, I am just researching what else needs to be done. Seems like there is not a lot of info out. Glad someone else has this question.

I am working on this right now. I have the gears, I am just researching what else needs to be done. Seems like there is not a lot of info out. Glad someone else has this question.
Good to know. I'm probably going to just go ahead and pull the trigger on this my self. I work at a performance shop, so no cost on labor as I will be doing the install my self. I know the speedo will need to be re calibrated, but thats probably it.

Good to know. I'm probably going to just go ahead and pull the trigger on this my self. I work at a performance shop, so no cost on labor as I will be doing the install my self. I know the speedo will need to be re calibrated, but thats probably it.
Any news yet? I have the 411 gears from Yukon but I am waiting for a carbon fiber driveshaft and upgraded half shafts.

You guys do know that standard 8.8 irs gears will not work in the rear of the s-550. Ford made changes to the 8.8 irs and it's now called the super 8.8. AFAIK ford racing is the only place you can get gears for them and they have a set of 4.09's just for our rears.

So I did put the 4:11's in my car this past weekend along with some other stuff, and I am very happy with the choice of gear ratio. I think its peerfect for this car with the six speed. the accelleration is crazy, and cruzing in sixth gear at 70 mph is around 2200 rpm