Should be ok as long as it does not move toward the moving parts (shock, spring, etc). Why not route it with the existing set of wires on the side of the shock tower?
I'm using 3/4" black corragated wire loom and have my entire harness running right there just like that. It isn't perty, but it keeps the wiring out of the way.
Thanks, I'll post a pic of my work tomorrow, I did the entire car's wiring today and my arms are beat! I still have to wire head lights but it started up!!!
Does anything connect to the I terminal of the starter?What i did with wiring is my headlight stuff goes where the red line is above, the wires going to the starter and alternator go really close underneath next to teh cowl, then under the export braces to teh back of the shock tower and then over the shock tower to the starter. A similar set up is used for teh temp sending, oil sending, and tach and pos coil wires.