Get Mustang wallpapers

Submit Mustang wallpapers

I don't think many of us ever get tired of looking at a Mustang and I haven't seen a massive amount of great Mustang wallpapers with our bodystyle.

I know there are a lot of talented people on this forum and it would be cool if you have a little left-over time to create a wallpaper for everyone to download.

I'll start with a picture of my car...

To download this wallpaper you have to right-click and choose "save-as" on the link below that corresponds with your monitor resolution.
1920x1200 | 1600x1200 | 1024x768 | 800x600

myfordmustang_800x600.jpg

Attachments

• myfordmustang_800x600.jpg
    myfordmustang_800x600.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 3,332
  • Sponsors (?)

Here's something i got in progress....guess whos Mach it is?...haha....The Mach is only half of it though...im working on a sick background for it...

EPIK_Vectorart.jpg

Attachments

• EPIK_Vectorart.jpg
    EPIK_Vectorart.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 373
Great job on the Illustrator file, can't wait to see it completed! I must not be on Stangnet enough, because I have no idea whose Mach that is :scratch:.

I've been using Photoshop CS3 for the wallpaper designs.

did you take classes for ps or did you just start messing around with the program and got good with it? i used to have cs2 about 4yrs ago and i got pretty good with it. i recently got cs3 but i completley forgot how to use the program:(

and i used the first pic you posted as my new wallpaper:D i was getting tired of looking at my own car.

I did take classes back when it was called Photoshop 2.5 (CS3 = version 10). I use it regularly at work but probably only know 10% of what it can do - its capabilities seems endless.

Like you said, it's easy to forget programs when you haven't played with them for a while - especially because every new version has countless new features you didn't even know you needed, but now you do.

Glad to hear you are using the wallpaper :nice:.

did you take classes for ps or did you just start messing around with the program and got good with it? i used to have cs2 about 4yrs ago and i got pretty good with it. i recently got cs3 but i completley forgot how to use the program:(

and i used the first pic you posted as my new wallpaper:D i was getting tired of looking at my own car.

I had a class that covered just the very basics...but I tought myself everything higher than that....there were times where I wouldn't leave until I figured out how to do what I intended.

i'm gonna guess epiks

Yes it is!...the pic i got it from is good enough to be its own wallpaper...but I want to put something up other than a photo...and Epik's rides was a good place to start..haha