Get that shine back!!

schwerdt1

Sep 15, 2020
Caddo Mills, TX
What paint restorer products have you had the best luck with? Looking to try and get all those little scratches out and get the shine stepped up a notch or two!! Have seen some kits with a cleaner, clay bar, a compound and a wax(Meguires has a good looking kit).

• Sponsors (?)

Check out the thread I posted .
I've used quite a few different cut and polish compound combos but to date
this is the combo I've had the best results with.
Good idea to clay bar the car before cut and polish, I use Meguiars clay bar with their quick detail spray for a lubricant.
I usually use either Turtle Wax Ice and seal or hybrid ceramic coating for a paint protectant, awesome products for the money.
Do you have access to a dual action polisher or rotary ?

Reactions: 1 user
Good idea to clay bar the car before cut and polish, I use Meguiars clay bar with their quick detail spray for a lubricant.
I usually use either Turtle Wax Ice and seal or hybrid ceramic coating for a paint protectant, awesome products for the money.
Thanks!!

I do have access.