gimme da keys..

Suspect

Aug 25, 2004
GA.
www.cardomain.com
for me its hard to let anyone drive my car... so this weekend i helped my friend pull 2 engines and one of the 2 had to go back in his car. my girl has a astro, so i figure ill use her van to take some tools, carry parts, etc.. well that leaves my car here for her. :eek: i say its ok to myself, but really im scared. (lol) when i would call she would say "dont worry ur cars ok" :rolleyes: like im worried. nothing happened, but damn i just get freaked when anyone drives it. i know it aint just me. im sure some of u guys can relate.
so this mornin i wake up and hear "vrrrooooom, vrooom" i look out the window and yup its my car pullin out!!!! she took it! i call and say "hi uhmmmm, where u going?" she says "i wasnt sure u put gas in my van, so i took ur car." ok i guess. yea right!! i think im going to start seeing my car pull off alot more now. i need to buy another car!

• Sponsors (?)

Just do what I did and get her to sell what she has and buy a stang :D. Problem is now I want to drive Laura's stang more than mine. Its a 93 HB with gears and exhuast, way more fun than my bone stock beast.

haha. i think shes addicted!! yea, thats what im scared of too. getting that call saying hey such and such happened to ur car. she wants a new car, but she cant decide. i say we get a cobra then she can have my car! :D i wish!