Girl Help :(

xkuntrycowboyx said:
Dude,... i know from experience... if you keep trying to FIND someone ur gonna waste time..

This is definately true. I had a long term GF in high school that ended with her cheating on me... went through some BS. Freshman through Junior year of college I lived it up, boozing, bar hopping, clubbing, etc etc. 2 months into my senior year, with only the purpose of getting laid in mind, I met a girl at a party that knew how much hp a 1995 SHO Taurus had and that works at Ford. I've been with her ever since.

Get it out of your system, play the field for a couple years, then start looking to settle down. Cause if you don't know what you're missing/giving up by settling down, you'll always wonder.

adam

• Sponsors (?)

95WhiteVenom said:
BTW: Here's an old fashoing 22 year old for ya,..
I asked my GF's dad and mom if I had their belssing to marry their daughter. Had to get the OK before I spent all the cash on a ring.

And I thought I was the only one that had to do that! It wasnt that I was old fashioned...It was I either asked first or I would have been told no.

Anyways, Mathias...I was in your EXACT position at the Exact point in my life you are. Just graduated, single, still hooking up with the ex...Like many others have said...dont search, let them come to you. Thats what I did, I had fun, spent all my money on my car, hung out wiht the boys, took extravagant trips to laughlin, Vegas, Havascrew, etc. It was some of the best times in my life.

Then I worked and went to college...transfered from my community college to a state university...but guess what, 3 months before I was supposed to leave for the University, I was introduced to my (now) fiance (wife in 10 days!) Could never be happier. Live it up, a hottie will come your way and blow your mind...trust me, its worth the pain of not having a companion (ie your ex!). My ex still tries to call and ask if "I really want to marry this girl...?" HELL YES I DO! my point is dont give your ex the power to mess with your heart and mind like that...it seriously f \/ cked me up emotionally for a long time.

xr8d302 said:
Matt....I'll try to say this with as much heart and conviction as I had when I first said hello to my first legitamate children.

You need to bang a few hookers. Seriously, I hear they can be pretty cheap down around the states. It's a quick and easy lay that can easily wear down, if not cut, any strings you have still attached to the ex, all for less than a day's wages. Plus, these women will take it in the pooper and not bring it up the next morning, cause dammit, you'll kick'em out before then. With hookers also comes a great pride in knowing that you are, in fact, better than the one you're with...a real confidence boost, and that's what you need to show you that you can live without her. So bang that hourly rate chick with the emotion of a freight train, then kick her off at the next stop, so to speak.

We believe in you here at Stangnet, now go throw it to a dirty prostitute for us...

Make us proud....

:lol: :lol:

Hey man i hear the hookas in canada are dirt cheap! My buddy said he got a bj for 10 bucks, sounds like a great deal to me haha.

SQUEEZE&STROKE said:
And I thought I was the only one that had to do that! It wasnt that I was old fashioned...It was I either asked first or I would have been told no.

Anyways, Mathias...I was in your EXACT position at the Exact point in my life you are. Just graduated, single, still hooking up with the ex...Like many others have said...dont search, let them come to you. Thats what I did, I had fun, spent all my money on my car, hung out wiht the boys, took extravagant trips to laughlin, Vegas, Havascrew, etc. It was some of the best times in my life.

Then I worked and went to college...transfered from my community college to a state university...but guess what, 3 months before I was supposed to leave for the University, I was introduced to my (now) fiance (wife in 10 days!) Could never be happier. Live it up, a hottie will come your way and blow your mind...trust me, its worth the pain of not having a companion (ie your ex!). My ex still tries to call and ask if "I really want to marry this girl...?" HELL YES I DO! my point is dont give your ex the power to mess with your heart and mind like that...it seriously f \/ cked me up emotionally for a long time.
i had to ask my exgirl parents if i could start dating her daughter, so thats even more old school lol

bimmertech said:
dude,PIITB

it went 2 pages without someone saying that.:nonono:

i'm dissappointed in you guys, this is not the same stangnet i know.

why if he can get any girl to piitb, he should pimpin right now. and with a stang it makes it that much easier.

i can DEFINATELY relate to this thread, i went out with this girl like 2 weeks ago for about 10days, i really really liked her and she was all over me....then all of a sudden she called me at home and broke up with me. For like 5 days i was extremely depressed and wondered WTF happened, i was also in a shtty mood for those 5 days. Now i've realized not to sweat it and just have fun in life. Girls will come to you....trust me