Going to need a little bit of help...

darryl paarman

Aug 13, 2013
ft bragg nc
A little back ground information to get started.

Past set up. I bought the car with a Vortech Supercharger. 60 lb injectors-speed density GT40 Heads and intake,shorty headers-B303 cam.

New set up.= Rebuilt short block-Trick Flow upper end kit with stage 1 cam, 24 lb injectors, aluminum 170 heads.

Car had a AEM 30-5130 wide band -not wired into the PNP2. Now white + anolog is connected to pin #21 and Brown wire anolog - is connected to pin # 22.
Stock 02 sensors are disconnected. J6 02 sensor jumper is on j8-29 . My AEM bung is on the drivers ( Left ) exhaust.

The only adjustment I made in PNP2 is under general settings -I adjusted the injector size ( 24lb to 252 CC )and hit the required fuel and burned.

My MAF wire harness is currently unplugged.

I'm now ready to do the very 1st start . Do I need to do anything else before I turn the key.

A91 what - PM sent...

• Sponsors (?)

A little back ground information to get started.

Past set up. I bought the car with a Vortech Supercharger. 60 lb injectors-speed density GT40 Heads and intake,shorty headers-B303 cam.

New set up.= Rebuilt short block-Trick Flow upper end kit with stage 1 cam, 24 lb injectors, aluminum 170 heads.

Car had a AEM 30-5130 wide band -not wired into the PNP2. Now white + anolog is connected to pin #21 and Brown wire anolog - is connected to pin # 22.
Stock 02 sensors are disconnected. J6 02 sensor jumper is on j8-29 . My AEM bung is on the drivers ( Left ) exhaust.

The only adjustment I made in PNP2 is under general settings -I adjusted the injector size ( 24lb to 252 CC )and hit the required fuel and burned.

My MAF wire harness is currently unplugged.

I'm now ready to do the very 1st start . Do I need to do anything else before I turn the key.

A91 what - PM sent...
If you are using Options Port pin-21 & pin-22, you remove the J6 jumper. DIY website doesn't mention this.
It is unnecessary to disconnect the stock NBO2's, unless you are using the same bung.
You then configure Tuner Studio for WBO2 or NBO2

Place a jumper between "O2 Sensor" and "J8-29" to connect the right bank OE O2 sensor the MSPNP. Likewise, connect the jumper between "O2 Sensor" and "J8-43" to connect the left bank OE O2 sensor.

Just wanted to add, with the original setup and configuration - it seemed to start up and drive very well. I never had a issue with stalling, cold or hot start, or

stumbling. I drove it for almost a year straight every day. other than a issue with the A/C rpm's not increasing.

Down falls were not good fuel milage, and heavy smell - ( BBK off road x pipe = no cats )

After It's running I will get either a BBK catted down pipe or add high flow cats to my current down pipe.

Blown88GT ----- If it will help the engine run better ( or tune it better ) I will reconnect the original right 02 sensor wire.

I am using a separate bung for the AEM.

If I do this I can keep the jumper where it is ? correct? Double checked - J6 jumper is on 02 sensor and J8-29

Last edited: