Good Day for a Mustang Outing!

Realmongo

I prefer to be called "Evil Genius"
Founding Member
Oct 10, 2001
Western Mass
SuperDave, Tylers65 and myself all went out on a Mustang parts quest (after sneaking off with Tyler's wife's SUV). Tyler managed to find a really nice driver's side window for his '65 2+2, I finally located a really nice original rust-free right front fender for my '64-1/2 Coupe, and SuperDave bought us all breakfast! Thanks Dave!!!

:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
Sounds like y'all had a good time! Are you ever planning on returning to the East Coast? I might be induced to make a trip across the pond to do some parts shopping if/when you return....I would like to check out the place you were telling me about last year!
(I might even buy lunch!)

Return to the East Coast? Now there's a concept...Have to get permission from Mustsuzi seeing that I have been banished to the West Coast though. You would like this Mustang Grave Yard. Only drawback is having to arrange shipping for all the treasures I buy. Well at least to quote Tyler "Well now you can stop whining over not having a front fender".

Oh by the way...You can buy lunch anytime you feel like it Oh Hairy One!

Realmongo said:
Return to the East Coast? Now there's a concept...Have to get permission from Mustsuzi seeing that I have been banished to the West Coast though. You would like this Mustang Grave Yard. Only drawback is having to arrange shipping for all the treasures I buy. Well at least to quote Tyler "Well now you can stop whining over not having a front fender".

Oh by the way...You can buy lunch anytime you feel like it Oh Hairy One!

:nice:

Realmongo said:
You would like this Mustang Grave Yard. Only drawback is having to arrange shipping for all the treasures I buy. Well at least to quote Tyler "Well now you can stop whining over not having a front fender".

Piffle! You're up there in the rainey Northwest Territories..... Down here, things don't get much chance to rust. The father of friend of mine has a complete shell of a coupe - not a lot of rust - that he's been pushing around his Fleet Service center 'til he does something with it. I've been avoiding it because I just know he'll end up asking an arm and a leg and maybe my firstborn for it. (Wait a minute, I might miss the arm and leg.....but the trading off the firstborn would be a financial GAIN :shrug: )

However, I looked at it the other day for the first time in about 5 years.....unless Ford did a mid-year model change, it's not a '66 as he keeps stating - those cheese-grater "scoops" on the rear quarters tell me it's in fact a '67 :nice: And five lugs, hmmmmmmmmm..........

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Piffle! You're up there in the rainey Northwest Territories..... Down here, things don't get much chance to rust. The father of friend of mine has a complete shell of a coupe - not a lot of rust - that he's been pushing around his Fleet Service center 'til he does something with it. I've been avoiding it because I just know he'll end up asking an arm and a leg and maybe my firstborn for it. (Wait a minute, I might miss the arm and leg.....but the trading off the firstborn would be a financial GAIN :shrug: )

However, I looked at it the other day for the first time in about 5 years.....unless Ford did a mid-year model change, it's not a '66 as he keeps stating - those cheese-grater "scoops" on the rear quarters tell me it's in fact a '67 :nice: And five lugs, hmmmmmmmmm..........

Still Dreamin'

So give him your first born, and that lump that grew on your couch!:nice: