Good deal? HP Estimates.

jhooks

Mar 31, 2019
PA
Im looking at a 95 Mustang GT with 67000 miles has cobra bumpers and badges. It has a Vortech V-1 supercharger with what i assume is the stock pulley {supercharger is atleast 12 years old}, cobra 5.4 upper intake, 65 mm throttle body, aluminum radiator, headers, full exhaust{not sure of brand but sounds really good}, mild cam, fuel cell. The outside and underneath are pretty clean. The interior needs tlc. The drivers door hangs when opened. The front tires are worn on the outsides pretty bad. The guy said he will take $6500. Runs pretty strong. Seems like a good deal to me so just seeing what you guys think. Also was wondering about horsepower estimates. Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Is it a cobra or just the bumpers and badges? I ask because I don't like fakers.
Once again this is a very subjective question, too many variables.
i met a guy that paid good money for a supercharged stang that was absolutely beautiful and the oil pump crapped out after only driving it 500 miles. 67k and a 12 year old supercharger? Is there a shop near you that has experience with power adders?

Its not a real cobra. The guy that has it says he bought it over 12 years ago in a deal with 2 Hi Output boat motors. He said he only put around 2500 miles on it since he bought it.