Good news! No more holes in your bumper

sunburst six

Aug 21, 2004
Well folks, I just got done designing my latest No-Drill License Plate Bracket. Some of you may know I've been making these for '03-04 Cobras (on SVTP), and now this latest design is for everyone else. It should fit all '99-04 Mustangs (save for '03-04 Cobras, of course). These pics are from the first mock up, and there's still a little more tweaking involved. I should have these ready for you fine people sometime in the next week.

So, what do you guys think?

Oh, and just a heads up...the final product will be powdercoated black and use the same 'bumpers' as the '03-04 kits to protect your paint. :flag:

jessica295.jpg

jessica296.jpg

-Kyle

Attachments

• jessica295.jpg
    jessica295.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 66
  • jessica296.jpg
    jessica296.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

Magnets? Pretty cool, glad I don't have to have a front plate though. Would it work on another car (Crown Vic)?

You don't wanna be like the guy on that commercial ..

I fuhgodt ta gedduh paddent (that won't be funny if you don't know what I'm talkin bout') :)

DTNODYA said:
You don't wanna be like the guy on that commercial ..

I fuhgodt ta gedduh paddent (that won't be funny if you don't know what I'm talkin bout') :)

oh man I think i know what you're talking about hahahhaha

"Did you come up with a great invention only to have someone else steal it away?"

haha oh man

OK guys, just wanted to let you know I just finished tweaking them. I will start taking order requests tonight, and begin fabrication tomorrow. The cost will be $38 SHIPPED, and will include all hardware, the brackets, two 'bumpers' to prevent the bracket from hurting your paint, and a detailed set of instructions.

I have pictures of the kit itself for those interested. I can be contacted via email at [email protected], as well as through PMs. Thanks again guys.

-Kyle

stangGT97 said:
oh man I think i know what you're talking about hahahhaha

"Did you come up with a great invention only to have someone else steal it away?"

haha oh man

Ding Ding Ding! That one guy effin' trips me out. Inventech or some trash ...