good setup for the rear end suspension

evilwater

Jul 30, 2003
windom MN
i already have the lakewood kit on the back and it brings the back end down to low so what i did is i make some spacers to put under the springs to bring it back up to the stock level but made the a little to high. now the car dont hook very good i have wheel hop off the start. anyone have any ideas on maybe how to setup what i have better or maybe something else that might work better. later on this year im going to get the M/T drag radials.

• Sponsors (?)

evilwater said:
i already have the lakewood kit on the back and it brings the back end down to low so what i did is i make some spacers to put under the springs to bring it back up to the stock level but made the a little to high. now the car dont hook very good i have wheel hop off the start. anyone have any ideas on maybe how to setup what i have better or maybe something else that might work better. later on this year im going to get the M/T drag radials.

Dude, the whole point of those arms is to bring the instant center back towards the rear of the car. You defeated the purpose of them by putting spacers under the springs. Ditch those spacers.