got a aggressive driving ticket

DCjuggalo

May 18, 2003
Charlotte, NC
i was coming home from work yesterday going to take a left turn and went across the double yellow line and this cop pulls me over saying that i could of cost a head on collision and gives me a ticket for aggressive driving. :mad:
that ticket carries the same amount of points passing a stopped school bus. i hope i can get out of htis one or my insurance will go up 120%
View attachment 338222

i gunned it a lil' to make the green light but damn

• Sponsors (?)

I got an aggressive driving (or maybe it was a reckless driving ticket) when I crashed my car, but my lawyer got it reduced to a no point safe movement (or that is what is says on my record).

Higher a good lawyer. The high price now will be cheaper them 3 years of high insurance rates.

~K

Ya dont need a lawyer, although it couldnt hurt. I got the same ticket when I was 17 and I got the judge to change it to crossing a double yellow line (maintail lane contrtol) so it was an 80 dollar ticket instead of 170 and no points.

Find out what the deffinition of that law is in your state. If he wrote you a ticket for something you didnt do, they will have to drop it. If you just crossed the lines, its not aggrevated driving. If you gave it some gas and acted crazy, it could be

I didn't even see that you mentioned you gunned it a bit to make the light. That's what likely got you, as I can see why he would consider it aggressive since you "passed" in a non designated area.

fight it, but the best i see you getting it reduced to is crossing the double yellow.

Even though nobody was there, you still shouldn't do it. I have almost been hit like that.

I'b be kind proud to get an agressive driving ticket. i could tell girls "I am So Good Behind the wheel even the cops think i drive Aggressively"

IMO< if you drive sports car you can do things like this because you car is faster and can pull off the quick maneuver