Got a new Mach1 Chin spoiler....

menasci

Aug 17, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I just got the new Mach1 Chin Spoiler to install on my brand new Stock Front Bumper.

I lined up the chin spoiler with the bumper and as many others have reported, if the chin spoiler is installed flush with the fender wells there is a gap at the front of the bumper.
If I choose to install it flush with the front of the bumper, then there is a gap at the fender wells.
Idiots.:nonono:
I guess I'll line it up flush with the fender wells
What do you guys think? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

they made it like that on purpose, if you were to install it flush on the front you would be able to see the gaps between each push pin from 10 feet away from the car , by sliding it back slightly , you have to be about 50 feet back from the car on a level area to see the gaps between the fasteners if you are 50 feet away a small imperfection in the fitment isnt quite as visible as it is if you are only 10 feet from the car , think about it and see if it doesnt make sense that they did it this way .... matter a fact anybody that has one , look at it from 10 feet away and then walk about 15 feet back and bend down on one knee and view it and tell me it wouldnt look crappy if it was flush in the front ........