got a ticket!!

i was coming home from work last night and it was poring down rain. i let off in 2nd gear and coasted to the light. i saw a cop turn left off of the road to my right so he was going the oposite direction. the light turned green and i got back on the gas at about 1250 rpms in 2nd gear i crossed a crosswalk and when i was on the white line my tires broke loose and spun for about 1 second total at no more then 3000 rpms. so i let off and correct so i continue on down the road. i turn into my bank and get some money out at the atm. and a cop pulls in behind me as im getting back in. he proceeds to ask for my license and stuff and be a total ******* to me. so now im gonna have to go to court. and fight this because im only 17 and have an intermidate license they will try to take it away. so i wont be able to go to school or work. because im going to a community college so there is no bus to ride. so what can i do in a situation like this? anyone else have any similar excperiences?

thx in advance

• Sponsors (?)

Stang Source said:
if you are respectful to the judge and plead your case, as you said here, you will probably be ok. Take a picture of the lines to bring in to court, and see if you can convince them this is what happened.

I agree and make sure to do your homework. Read the laws and look over the ticket really close for any kind of errors. Washington lists the RCW# on the ticket and you can find all the info for that RCW on their website. Do your research and fight it all the way!
Good luck

What was the ticket for? Breaking your tires loose? That happens to me all the time in the rain even when I'm driving as gently as possible. Sounds kinda sketchy to me, especially if the cop was already past you and going the other direction.