• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Got bored so did this...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlownStangGT
  • Start date Start date Aug 27, 2011

BlownStangGT

REPEAT
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
3,860
6
58
Lancaster, PA
Aug 27, 2011
#1
  • Aug 27, 2011
  • #1
Ordered new tags for the car....had BLWN GT for a while and it was fun but somehow got bored with them so isntead of spending money on the car I ordered new tags LOL

 

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,363
21,570
234
Box behind Walmart
Aug 27, 2011
#2
  • Aug 27, 2011
  • #2
Mine says, BWNSTOK. ;D
 

darkmajesty06

New Member
Apr 5, 2011
74
0
0
Calico rock, AR
Aug 27, 2011
#3
  • Aug 27, 2011
  • #3
Lol.. I wish i could have a tag that says Low 13 Sec Car.. Either way.. now every Honda and scion you see will rev that motor now.. just to see if that can get a piece of ya..
 

BlownStangGT

REPEAT
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
3,860
6
58
Lancaster, PA
Aug 27, 2011
#4
  • Aug 27, 2011
  • #4
Won't bother me ha. I drive my car like a grandpa. Got 22mpg last two fill ups lol
 

darkmajesty06

New Member
Apr 5, 2011
74
0
0
Calico rock, AR
Aug 27, 2011
#5
  • Aug 27, 2011
  • #5
Hehe.. there ya go. Gotta love it when your sitting at a red light on Sunday after your wife and you just had lunch and a bed bath and beyond trip.. someone pulls up next to ya.. reving the engine.. they give ya the " don torreto" race stare.. the light hits green and bam.. they peel off and your just like.. wtf.. seriously..
 

Rick 91GT

Mustang Master
Nov 29, 1999
9,692
95
99
PA
Aug 28, 2011
#6
  • Aug 28, 2011
  • #6
I was wondering where you go to....forgot you got a newer car.
 

BlownStangGT

REPEAT
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
3,860
6
58
Lancaster, PA
Aug 28, 2011
#7
  • Aug 28, 2011
  • #7
Haha I'm still tinkering around with these cars. I'm working over in your neck of the woods well if your still over near York?
 

D-BOI

Member
Mar 26, 2009
596
1
17
Metro Detro
Aug 28, 2011
#8
  • Aug 28, 2011
  • #8
I H8ght VanET Pl8Ts
 

Rick 91GT

Mustang Master
Nov 29, 1999
9,692
95
99
PA
Aug 28, 2011
#9
  • Aug 28, 2011
  • #9
BlownStangGT said:
Haha I'm still tinkering around with these cars. I'm working over in your neck of the woods well if your still over near York?
Click to expand...

Yup, shop is over in Hanover
 

EvilTurkey

New Member
Sep 13, 2009
110
0
0
Philadelphia, PA
Sep 2, 2011
#10
  • Sep 2, 2011
  • #10
I'm in Lancaster every once in a while, and if I saw you drive by im pretty sure I would try to carjack you.

Just saying.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

T
Progress Thread 2002 Mustang 3.8L CV
  • TheIncompetentMechanic
  • May 26, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
126
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jun 1, 2026
TheIncompetentMechanic
T
2000 GT-Front Brakes Not Releasing
  • stormsedge
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
177
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 7, 2026
Bronco2fan
B
T
Newbie looking for some info on speedo gears
  • TDM389
  • Nov 15, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
293
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Nov 16, 2025
TDM389
T
R
Wow, Tire Issue on 2019
  • Rcdgl
  • Dec 30, 2025
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
0
Views
245
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk Dec 30, 2025
Rcdgl
R
Alternator not charging
  • SchwarzStock
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
170
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 19, 2026
SchwarzStock
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?